Australian orders ship from our Melbourne Warehouse.
We will endeavour to ship in stock items by the next business day (Australia only)
We also ship to, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand. Shipments to these countries will be from our international warehouse using an express service like EMS. (Please note, international orders will have a 15-20 day lead time)
If your country isn’t listed, please contact us
Most countries are shipped using an Express Duty Prepaid service, except UK, Thailand, Indonesia.
While we try to reduce any customs delays or fees, these may occur.
International orders are generally shipped within 15-20 days as wheelsets are made to order.
For all returns or exchanges, please contact us at email@example.com
If you change your mind about your purchase, we will gladly offer to exchange any unwanted item(s) within 14 days of the order being received, as long as the item is in new & un-used condition, and in the original packaging.
All return postage costs are to be paid for by the customer – unless the product is deemed to be faulty.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
All Creative Carbon wheelsets undergo strict quality control before shipment. We will try our best to avoid any quality issues.
We offer a 24 month warranty for any manufacturing faults or defects. We will repair or replace the defective part free of charge if defects were found in 3 months. You will only need to pay the shipping cost if the defects were found after 3 months and within 24 months. This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only. After 24 months, we will still do our best to help you with any issues but there may be a cost involved.
The following improper use will void your warranty
- Crashes and accidents
- Misuse (Jumping, trick riding, Cyclocross, etc)
- Modification of wheels or Improper assembly
- Tyre pressure exceeding recommended limit
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheel set as sold
- Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function
- Damages caused by natural disaster
This warranty does not cover
- Normal wear items (bearings, skewers, spokes etc)
- Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc)
- All other bicycle components
- Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
- Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
- Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use your wheels.
- Exceed the maximum tyre inflation pressure recommended.
Our products are produced in strict accordance with the European standard ISO 4210. Our impact tests exceed that of ISO 4210 specification. In addition to standard quality monitoring, we also test the braking performance of each batch of rims.
When it happens, it really sucks… shoot us an email with details and photos of your damaged wheels, including your original receipt and we will provide you with a discount on a replacement wheel/set*
– Proof of purchase must be provided. Receipt or order confirmation.
– The age of you wheels will be taken into consideration. Normal wear and tear is not covered.
– The replacement discount may only be applied at the creativecarbonwheels.com online store.
– This offer is only available to the original purchaser.